ACUITIS - ECO-DESIGNED WINDOWS
THE SOLUTION PROVIDED
- Wooden structure made of beech wood certified PEFC and grown in Europe with a water-based varnish. The machining was done in an FSC certified joinery.
- Bars in PaperStone. This is a socially responsible material made from 100% recycled paper and PetroFree™ resin (made from crushed cashew nut shells). It contains no petroleum-derived products and emits no harmful Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
The assembly of the bars on the wooden structure is done without tools to separate the elements more easily.
- Natural leather to support the posters.
- Shelves in Le Pavé. It is a material entirely made of plastic waste recovered and transformed locally, it is a healthy material, versatile, malleable and durable.
- The foams are Polyurethane Agglomerates made from recycled foams.
- The mirror support is made of metal, screwed and not glued to separate the materials without difficulty.